- TEQIP-III, BPUT, Odisha Sponsored Faculty Development Programme on “LATEST TRENDS IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING” [7th February 2020 to 8th February 2020] Organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering. (Download Download Brochure)
TEQIP-III, BPUT, Odisha Sponsored Faculty Development Programme on “Smart Grid-Challenges & Opportunities” [6th January 2020 to 10th January 2020] Organized by Department of EE and EEE.
(Download participation Form , Download Brochure)
- ABIT Alumni Meet held on 22nd Apr 2018
- Interactive programme on “Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises ” by the Director of MSME Development Institute, Govt. Of India ; organized by ABIT-PMCA (21-Mar-2018)
- Distribution of stationery at ‘Shelter Home Orphanage’ by All the Lady members of ABIT family on the occasion of INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
- Farewell Party arranged by Pre-Final students for 2018 graduating BTech students (26-feb-2018)
- MBA students carried out an Industrial Visit to Parle, Bhubaneswar on 24th Feb 2018. (24-feb-2018)
TEQIP-III, BPUT, Odisha Sponsored Faculty Development Programme on “LATEST TRENDS IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING” [7th February 2020 to 8th February 2020] Organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering. (Download Download Brochure)
TEQIP-III, BPUT, Odisha Sponsored Faculty Development Programme on “Smart Grid-Challenges & Opportunities” [6th January 2020 to 10th January 2020] Organized by Department of EE and EEE. (Download participation Form, Download Brochure)
It is here by informed to all concerned that the classes of 3rd Semester(B.Tech., MCA) will commence on 01/08/2019
It is here by informed to all concerned that the classes of 5th(B.Tech.) 7th (B.Tech.)3rd sem(MBA) & 5th sem(MCA) will commence on 15/07/2019
Classes of 1st year & 2nd year B.Tech., MCA, MBA will commence on 15-1-2019
Department of MBA organizing two days Conference along with Odisha Commerce association and Ravenshaw Commerce Alumni Association on “MANAGING COMPETENCY THROUGH CURIOSITY DEVELOPMENT AND STRESS TOLERANCE”
Classes of 6th & 8th semester B.Tech. & 4th semester MBA will commence on 20-12-2018
ABIT is organising a One week Faculty Development Programme on “Internet Of Things” from 3-8 September 2018 at Computer Center, ABIT.
- On Campus Drive by Apmosys on 11th Sep 2019
- On Campus Drive by Abbacus Tech on 7th Sept 2019
- On Campus Drive by Alok Industries on 5th & 6th Sept 2019
- On Campus Drive by VCreate on 6th Sept 2019
- Campus Drive by First American on 30th Aug 2019
- Pool campus drive by SHRIRAM GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY on 26th March 2019
- Pool campus drive by CAPGEMINI on 25th March 2019
- On campus drive by MUTHOOT FINCORP LTD on 15th March 2019
- On campus drive by BERKSHIRE SOLUTIONS (I) PVT. LTD on 2nd March 2019
- On campus drive by Antraweb Technologies Pvt. Ltd on 2nd March 2019
- On campus drive by BUILD MATE PROJECTS PVT. LTD. on 28th Feb. 2019
- Pool campus drive by VAP TECHNOLOGY on 27th Feb. 2019
- Pool campus drive by EQUALIZE RCM SERVICES on 26th Feb. 2019
- Pool campus drive by KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK on 25th Feb. 2019
- On campus drive by EVEREST INSTITUTE OF SURVEYING & MAPPING on 23rd Feb. 2019
- Pool campus drive by CSM TECHNOLOGY on 15th Feb. 2019
- Pool campus drive by Cognizant on 19th Jan. 2019
- On campus drive by CMS IT SERVICES PVT. LTD. on 17th Jan. 2019
- On campus drive by CALOTROPIS SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. on 10th Jan. 2019
- On campus drive by ROYAL INFRA CONSTRU LTD. on 27th Dec. 2018
- On campus drive by JYOTIELECTRO SYSTEMS PVT. LTD on 22th Dec. 2018
- On campus drive by CHHABI ELECTRICALS PVT. LTD on 19th Dec. 2018
- On campus drive by CHHABI ELECTRICALS PVT. LTD on 17th Dec. 2018
- On campus drive by RADIX SOFTWARE SERVICES PVT. LTD on 7th Dec. 2018
- Pool campus drive by TCS on 13th Nov. 2018
- On campus drive by SOFT SYSTEM CONSULTANCIES PVT. LTD on 29th Sept. 2018
- On campus drive by ALOK INDUSTRIES LTD on 24th Sept. 2018
- On campus drive by SHRI RAM PANELS PRIVATE LIMITED on 18th Sept. 2018
- On campus drive by Apmosys on 17th Sept. 2018
- DHOOT Transmission Pvt. Ltd. on 26th , 27th & 28th April 2018
- ACE Pipeline Contracts On 14th March 2018
- Rajsriya Automative Industries on 10th Feb 2018
- Emami Cement on 25th Jan 2018
- Oppo Mobile on 17th Jan 2018
- CMS IT Services on 16th Jan 2018
- Powered EPC Services Ltd. on 11th Jan 2018
- Calcutta Springs LTD on 9th Jan 2018
- Royal Infraconstru LTD on 9th Jan 2018
- Rapidsoft Technologies on 28th Dec 2017
- CSM Technologies on 20th Dec 2017
- Krikamit Engineering on 18th Dec 2017
- Tega Industries on 8th Dec 2017
ABIT Group of Institutions
ABIT group operates an Architecture college, Engineering College, MBA Institute and an Industrial Training Institute in Cuttack, Odisha. The group was established in 1993 with the aim to improve availability of skilled technical manpower for Industries as well as to enhance reach of technical education to rural Odisha.
There are many variations of Departments
Electrical & Electronics
The department was established during the year 2006. The primary objective of the department
Electrical engineering deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics.
Department of Civil engineering of ABIT group of institution is poised for a major
Computer Science & Engineering
The department of computer science and engineering of ABIT was formed in the year 1998.
The department of Mechanical engineering was established in 1998 with a mission to impart..
The foundation of this department was laid way back in 1998 with an aim to impart the best of quality..
What Our Students Say
Words from students
My college ambiance is very good and teaching staffs are truly co-operative. I am thankful to my department and T&P for the guidance in getting the opportunity to be placed in ACE Pipelines
I am thankful to all my faculties, especially my branch ENTC and T&P staffs. Each and every student is offered good placement opportunities. It is always wise to accept their advice in order to reach our goal.
I am very thankful to my Training & Placements department to develop my personality upto certain level so that I got selected for job position in my core domain.
Bibhu Ashish DashMechanical
I am very much thankful to placements department to provide me job in my technical core. The company SHRIRAM PANELS PVT. LTD is a product based organization and I will put in my best technical skills to prove myself.
Utkal Keshari NayakMechanical
I got opportunity to work with a Software Development and Performance Management company and to build my carrier as a software engineer. My T&P department helped me in developing my overall skills which helped me in selectioin process.
B S Sudarshan SahooSoftware
ABIT provided me a good career path. SHRIRAM PANELS PVT. LTD. Is a leading manufacturer of Plywood and the product ‘Magnus Plywood’ has good market stand. Both the interviewers are very pleasant in manner. I am so lucky to be part of this esteemed organization.
Sk. Asim AlliMechanical
ABIT maintains a very good placements record this year too. Training and placements department provided lot of opportunities to participate in the process and get multiple offers. It is really good to be part of ABIT.
Giri Pooja ArvindBusiness Management
Our core branch and Training & Placements department helped me in selection process. I got recruited by ApMosys Technologies Pvt. Ltd. which is a next generation application development company. I will use and enhance my software skills for benefit of both.