- ABIT Alumni Meet held on 22nd Apr 2018
- Interactive programme on “Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises ” by the Director of MSME Development Institute, Govt. Of India ; organized by ABIT-PMCA (21-Mar-2018)
- Distribution of stationery at ‘Shelter Home Orphanage’ by All the Lady members of ABIT family on the occasion of INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
- Farewell Party arranged by Pre-Final students for 2018 graduating BTech students (26-feb-2018)
- MBA students carried out an Industrial Visit to Parle, Bhubaneswar on 24th Feb 2018. (24-feb-2018)
- R&D Cell organized a seminar on “Hydrogen Plasma Smelting: A novel technology for the production of green steel” by Bhagyadhar Bhoi, Chief Scientist IMMT, Bhubaneswa (21-feb-2018)
- EE and EEE dept. organized an Industrial Talk on “Sustainable Mining & Electrical Equipments” by Er. Suven Nath, Manager Thriveni Earthmover (20-feb-2018)
- Online Test Site for students of ABIT
- B. Tech. (8th Semester, 6 Semester) and MBA 4th Semester Classes will commence on 4th December 2017.
- DHOOT Transmission Pvt. Ltd. on 26th , 27th & 28th April 2018
- ACE Pipeline Contracts On 14th March 2018
- Rajsriya Automative Industries on 10th Feb 2018
- Emami Cement on 25th Jan 2018
- Oppo Mobile on 17th Jan 2018
- CMS IT Services on 16th Jan 2018
- Powered EPC Services Ltd. on 11th Jan 2018
- Calcutta Springs LTD on 9th Jan 2018
- Royal Infraconstru LTD on 9th Jan 2018
- Rapidsoft Technologies on 28th Dec 2017
- CSM Technologies on 20th Dec 2017
- Krikamit Engineering on 18th Dec 2017
- Tega Industries on 8th Dec 2017
ABIT Group of Institutions
ABIT group operates an Architecture college, Engineering College, MBA Institute and an Industrial Training Institute in Cuttack, Odisha. The group was established in 1993 with the aim to improve availability of skilled technical manpower for Industries as well as to enhance reach of technical education to rural Odisha.
There are many variations of Departments
Electrical & Electronics
The department was established during the year 2006. The primary objective of the department
Electrical engineering deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics.
Department of Civil engineering of ABIT group of institution is poised for a major
Computer Science & Engineering
The department of computer science and engineering of ABIT was formed in the year 1998.
The department of Mechanical engineering was established in 1998 with a mission to impart..
The foundation of this department was laid way back in 1998 with an aim to impart the best of quality..
What Our Students Say
Words from students
My college ambiance is very good and teaching staffs are truly co-operative. I am thankful to my department and T&P for the guidance in getting the opportunity to be placed in ACE Pipelines
I am thankful to all my faculties, especially my branch ENTC and T&P staffs. Each and every student is offered good placement opportunities. It is always wise to accept their advice in order to reach our goal.
I am very thankful to my Training & Placements department to develop my personality upto certain level so that I got selected for job position in my core domain.
Bibhu Ashish DashMechanical
I am very much thankful to placements department to provide me job in my technical core. The company SHRIRAM PANELS PVT. LTD is a product based organization and I will put in my best technical skills to prove myself.
Utkal Keshari NayakMechanical
I got opportunity to work with a Software Development and Performance Management company and to build my carrier as a software engineer. My T&P department helped me in developing my overall skills which helped me in selectioin process.
B S Sudarshan SahooSoftware
ABIT provided me a good career path. SHRIRAM PANELS PVT. LTD. Is a leading manufacturer of Plywood and the product ‘Magnus Plywood’ has good market stand. Both the interviewers are very pleasant in manner. I am so lucky to be part of this esteemed organization.
Sk. Asim AlliMechanical
ABIT maintains a very good placements record this year too. Training and placements department provided lot of opportunities to participate in the process and get multiple offers. It is really good to be part of ABIT.
Giri Pooja ArvindBusiness Management
Our core branch and Training & Placements department helped me in selection process. I got recruited by ApMosys Technologies Pvt. Ltd. which is a next generation application development company. I will use and enhance my software skills for benefit of both.