- Civil Dept. has arranged “Construction Sector Skill Development ” by Mr. Amit Sharma, Royal Infraconstru Ltd. On 9th Feb 2018
- Prof. D.K.Ojha is engaged as a Trainer for Store Asst & Accountants, Mobilizer in Rural Odisha for motivating unemployed candidates under PMKVY.
- Prof. D.K. Ojha is engaged as a Mobiliser in Rural Odisha for motivating unemployed candidates to partcipate in Skill Dev. Program.
- Prof. D.K. Ojha is involved as a Team Leader of Career Counselling Team of ABIT Gr. Of Institutions.
- Mr. Dayanidhi Mohapatra is engaged as office management Trainer in rural Odisha for motivating unemployed candidates to participate in Skill Dev. Program.
- Memorandum of Understanding
ABIT group operates an Architecture college, Engineering College, MBA Institute and an Industrial Training Institute in Cuttack, Odisha. The group was established in 1993 with the aim to improve availability of skilled technical manpower for Industries as well as to enhance reach of technical education to rural Odisha.Over the last 22 years, the group has built advanced infrastructure, engaged with premier institutes like IITs and NITs in the region to build academic & research capability. In addition, there is continuous effort to associate with industries for better industry orientation and skill readiness for students.ABIT is affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Odishaand has been approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education). It is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).