ABIT’s main engineering block houses engineering braches, principals office, placement cell & all central facilitites.
Other facilities housed in the main engineering block are
- Central Library
- Central computer lab
- Boys and Girl’s common room with wifi connectivity
- Large conference hall with video conferencing facility
- Training Centre for co-curricular and placement training
- Patitapabana Mishra Research & Development Cell
- Enterpreneurship development cell with incubation centre for startup businesses
- Admissions cell and office
- Language Lab with equipments
- Departmental Laboratories of basic sciences departments, Electronics and Computer Science
ABIT group operates an Architecture college, Engineering College, MBA Institute and an Industrial Training Institute in Cuttack, Odisha. The group was established in 1993 with the aim to improve availability of skilled technical manpower for Industries as well as to enhance reach of technical education to rural Odisha.Over the last 22 years, the group has built advanced infrastructure, engaged with premier institutes like IITs and NITs in the region to build academic & research capability. In addition, there is continuous effort to associate with industries for better industry orientation and skill readiness for students.ABIT is affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Odishaand has been approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education). It is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).