Admissions Process for the sessions 2022-23 is going on for B.Tech, MBA, MCA, and M.Tech. For more details contact 7852933991, 7852933993.
- Dr. Leena Samataray published a paper “A novel hybrid CS-BFO algorithm for optimal multilevel image thresholding using edge magnitude information,” in Hybrid soft computing techniques for multilevel image thresholding, Springer, Jan 2018.
- Prof.D.K.Jesthi presented a paper “Effect of carbon/glass fiber symmetric inter-ply sequence on mechanical properties of polymer matrix composites” at International Conference, Aurangabad on 11th & 12th Dec 2017.
- Prof.(Dr.) Joysingha Mishra published a paper “Rural Market in Odisha. A case analysis w.r.t K.B.K.- Odisha” in IJRSI Journal in Dec 2017.
- Dr. Leena Samataray published a paper “An evolutionary gray gradient algorithm for multilevel thresholding of brain MR images using soft computing techniques” in Applied Soft Computing, Elsevier, vol. 50, in Nov 2017.
- Er. Subhalaxmi Mohapatra released a paper on “A compact co-planner waveguide-fed slot antenna with an inverted u-shaped stub for WLAN”.
- Er. A K Mahapatra presented a paper on ” A Novel strategy for three phase Grid connected pulse width modulated VSI” at IEEE.
- Dr. P K Pany presented a paper “COLLECTIVE ANIMAL BEHAVIOUR ALGORITHM FOR OPTIMAL REACTIVE POWER DISPATCH PROBLEM” in journal at IEEE International Conference, Chennai on 21st & 22nd Sep 2017.
- Prof. Biswaranjan Rout presented a paper “Effective work procedure design using discomfort and effort factor in brick stacking operation: a case study” at International Conference, Bangalore from 17th to 19th Aug 2017.
- Dr. M K Praharaj and Dr. A Satapathy published a paper “Molecular interaction in ternary liquid mixtures at different frequencies.” In journal Pure and Applied Ultrasonics.
- Dr. M K Praharaj published a paper “Comparative study of molecular interactions in ternary liquid mixtures by ultrasonic techniques.” In journal Pure and Applied Ultrasonics.